s not I just like to think of it as a place where I can jam my tongue in my cheek, spread love, inspire adventure, and make you giggle worries!) present for: SPG, Skype, Huffington Post Live, Westfield, House of Fraser14
present for: SPG, Skype, Huffington Post Live, Westfield, House of Fraser Yes, you Presenter HAHAwin or losepresent for: SPG, Skype, Huffington Post Live, Westfield, House of Fraser
While my keys, passport, rail card and multiple Oyster cards all serve their purpose, my star of my handbag is the new LG G3 Mad love for hashtags, party planning, underused adjectives, and making you smilefeatured in: Company Magazine, Marie Claire, The LA Times, Refinery29, The Telegraph, i, Stylist's Emerald Street, Stylelist, The Fashion Spot, Styleite, Posh Beauty, Beauty Riot Jewels: Shop for Jayu c/oCrew!9 Sophia Webster Shoes Under $200 [slideshow_deploy id=
m quickly learning goes with absolutely everything!) is from H&M and also available in black Yes, you Yes, you tickets (in case their Seated ticketees don